Sunday 22 February 2009

Day 7 'Can't wait til tomorrow'

Today has been ok! As it was Sunday i decided to add in a meal! My councillor said last week i can alternate between just the 3 sachets (soul source) and then 3 sachets and a meal (soul source +), this is the first day i've actually eaten anything! They are a bit strict on what you can eat, so i had chicken with some garlic and chilli and about 2 tablespoons worth of asparagus! I'm sure that sounds very dull, but when you havent eaten anything for a week, trust me it was delicious!
And i've still got a toffee and walnut shake to go! YUM!
So tomorrow is weigh in! I cant weight...wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Am really loving your blog- keep going. I am starting Cambridge tomorrow and a little bit scared. I have completely pigged out for the past three days :)

    you can also follow my blog at www.yellowbrickskinnyroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete