Sunday 15 February 2009

Day 0

So here i am the day before i start the 'legendary' Cambridge diet, and not really sure how i feel.
Eating three sachets of powder mixed with water three times a day, sounds fun huh?
But reading up on peoples success stories, wow that's enough to motivate me!
For the time being anyhow, from what i've heard by the time you get to day 3, and the shakes and dizziness kicks in, not to mention the bad breath! Only time will tell!
So i am here to give an honest account, of how this very peculiar though seemingly successful diet works for me.
So now i have the dilemma...Chinese takeout?? I mean this is the last day, for goodness knows how long i can actually put food in my mouth and eat it!  I've read accounts of people who get jaw ache from the lack of chewing!! I've been chomping my way through food for the last 28years, and now I'm about to stop! Full stop. What if my jaw stops working completely and kind of just hangs there!

I will be posting my weight and measurements etc after my first meeting with my 'Guidance Councillor' tomorrow afternoon.  I'm even going to post some photos!! That's brave i think! I'm going to get the hubby on the case in a bit... i've just asked him if he'll take some photo's of me in my underwear...he seems well up for it!

The Chinese takeout is calling...

Asta manana baby



No comments:

Post a Comment