Saturday 21 February 2009

Day 6

This diet is hard....but its working!
It is definately trying out my willpower.
I don't feel hungry, i've had no headaches, no bad breath or any other bad symptons!
Today is Saturday, and i think this is my hardest day yet. Just because we all have dinner together, then sit down watch a film and veg out! This is all going on around me, and i'm still sipping my water! Roll on next week! The weekends are tough!
I'm having cravings for things i would never normally eat... like pasta, if i wasnt on a diet and someone asked if i wanted pasta i'd choose something else! Today i'd give my right arm for some!
I've realised i need to learn the difference between physical and emotional hunger. I've realised i'm a comfort eater...to the extreme!
When i think about things i enjoy doing, everything revolves around food in some way!
I'm waiting until monday weigh in before revealing anything, but i know i've definately lost weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment