Tuesday 17 February 2009

Day 2

So yesterday i went to meet my councillor, she was very nice!  She weighed me, took my measurements, and told me all about the diet!

So here are my stats:

Current Weight: 11st 3lbs
Height: 5'4"
Current waist: 31
Current BMI: 27.2

My BMI should be between 18.5 - 24.9
So i am considered overweight.
To get my BMI into normal weight, i need to lose at least 1 stone.
My councillor thinks i will achieve this in 3-4 weeks.

The problem is... so far i have had Chicken and mushroom soup, disgusting! But i managed to drink it all.
Mint Choc.. very sweet, couldn't drink it all!
This morning i tried the porridge....it tasted of sweetener, disgusting....i couldnt eat it all!

Sooo my determination is still there, i'm not feeling hungry i'm managing to drink the 2.25L water, the only thing threatening my progress is the taste of the sachets!

Maybe i'll get used to them?!!!

I have lots of other flavours to try........i just hope i like some of them!

I havent forgotten my photo's, watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment