Monday 9 March 2009

Day 22

What a fantastic weigh in! I lost 7lbs! I am very happy :)
Thats a 12lb loss in 3 weeks! And considering i didnt really 'do' week 2 i'm chuffed!
I'm loving my new way of thinking and my attitude to food, i really feel as though i'm on a little life journey, and have already learnt so much about myself in just 3 weeks.
I have to say i have become a very big fan of the Cambridge Diet, and suprisingly not because of my rapid weightloss. But because it has made me address my underlying problems with food.
I am really looking forward to starting maintenance, for those who don't know what maintenance is, as well as gradually increasing calories etc, its about introducing foods, 1 week at a time back into your diet. So you can really find out how you're body reacts to different foods. If you re-introduce bread and put on weight you know that that is something you need to limit, there is a lot more to it than that, but thats the basics.

I think the only negative thing i can say about CD is the actual ingredients in the packs, not that there is anything wrong with them, but i don't like eating sweetner, and a bit of a believer in getting all your vitamins from real foods etc. But i'm sure for a few months it won't hurt, and i am determined to not get back into my old habits,

So its all good in the hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment